Polyurethane Hand Pour Kits 8KG
Liquid Polyurethane is a two-part component polyurethane system for the manufacture of closed-cell rigid foam materials. It can be processed by hand mixing or through polyurethane foam dispensing equipment.
Applications: Insulation, filling of cavities, buoyancy, etc. The kit contains a flame retardant additive which reduces the flammability of the cured foam material.
Mix Ratio: 1:1 (Parts by weight)
Instructions: The processing temperature of the Part A and Part B should be between 18 to 25°C. Stir both the components thoroughly in the separate original containers, as supplied. Decant the required quantity into a clean plastic container as per the mix ratio 1:1.
Immediately commence mixing the two components together with a high-speed drill and paint stirrer for 15 seconds and pour the reacting liquid into the cavity or mould. Pay particular attention to the mixing of the two components as it is absolutely necessary for good/consistent results.
Safety – Important: DO NOT COMMENCE OPENING / HANDLING FOAM RAW MATERIALS WITHOUT: GOOD VENTILATION, SAFETY GOOGLES, RUBBER GLOVES AND FULL SKIN PROTECTION
DIY SPRAY FOAM KITS
Touch 'n Seal Two Component 1.75 PCF FR Standard foam is a closed cell spray foam insulation that provides Class A fire retardancy as well as thermal insulating and sound attenuating properties when used according to manufacturer's directions. It is suitable for use in commercial, residential, transportation and many other applications.
• ASTM E-84 Class A Fire Resistance
• Reduces energy loss by as much as 40%
• Reduces sound transmission
• Does not shrink or settle like cellulose
• Maintains air seal
• Compatible with all fiber insulation systems including cellulose, fiberglass and stone wool
• Expands to fill small and large gaps, cracks and holes - reducing air exchanges
• High R-value
• Significantly increases structural strength
• Approx. ½ Cubic Metre in the 200FR and 1.4 Cubic Metres in the 600FR
200FR - $780 ( Approx coverage of 17-18m2 @ 25mm )
600FR - $1700 ( Approx coverage of 50-55m2 @ 25mm )
* Prices exclude GST and freight
Perfect for small container conversions, spray foam is the only product that will work. Polystyrene, foil etc will work short term but will eventually fail.
KEYWORDS: spray foam container home tiny home DIY spray foam kit polyurethane spray foam moisture barrier vapour barrier, Insulation, Batts, DIY Insulation
Feel free to email me through our service page if you would like to discuss further.
Sale of Polyurethane Hand Pour Foam for D-I-Y Jobs
- Add buoyancy to boat hulls
- Filling general cavities/voids
- Sheet metal filling for pipe insulation
8 KG - $191
20 KG - $370
40 KG - $640
*Prices exclude GST and freight