- SAFETY. Foam breakers are applied without entering trenches.
- SAVE TIME. It is the fastest way to install trench breakers.
- SAVE MONEY. Less time consuming and reduces labor than sandbag breakers.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY. No CFCs, formaldehyde or ozone depleting agents and does not harm the pipeline when in direct contact.
Benefits Over Sandbags
- In most applications, Spray Foam Solutions is able to perform work from ground level, negating the need to get in the trench.
- Allows the pipeline contractor to keep job going smoothly.
- Allows contractor to backfill up to the trench breakers.
- Will not break down over time. Spray Foam is an inert substance once it has cured, which only takes 24 hours. The contractor may backfill within the hour with great results.
- For narrow trenches, there is no need to widen trench to install breakers.
- Trench breakers can be installed in a fraction of the time as sandbags.
- Trench Breaker foam is a better value. Think of rounding up bags, finding sand, filling the bags, transporting sandbags, placing in the trench. Now imagine letting Spray Foam Solutions bring their self-contained rig along the trench, and within minutes having a trench breaker that can conform to any shape or condition that the application requires.
- Spray Foam Solutions utilizes the latest in spray foam technology. Our foam contains no CFCs, formaldehyde, or ozone depleting agents.
- Spray foam bonds to the trench in a way that sandbags never will. The breaker will never shift.
- With foam, there is no part of the trench breaker that is abrasive. There is no danger of the breaker causing the pipeline any damage.